Be here now

I arrived, safe and sound at about 9:30 last night. It was a long (14 hours because of the heavy trailer full of furniture I was trucking with me) and thankfully uneventful journey. Podcasts such as Wiretap (if you've never listened you should, you will laugh out loud and not be ashamed), TWIM (This Week in Mormons. A shout out to you my Geoffrey), The Moth, The Young Turks and also a compilation from my meditation guide, Clinton, of The Grateful Dead got me through it.

By the way, Clinton really is onto something about the Dead and meditation.

Just glad to be here, alive, all in one piece. Now the moving in begins.

P.S. My room is much smaller than I thought it was...so that's gonna be a fun challenge today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Touch My Junk

Playing house