Friday, July 22, 2011

Emotionally moving



I don't know what it is but I've dropped a little weight lately. About 6 lbs according to the scale. And I've been emotionally releasing as I do it. My emotions have been high during the move. Things seem to be happening fast there. I had renters within 15 minutes of listing my property and about 30 calls about the place that same day. The storage facility I found was a God-send, too. I just stuck to my price and somehow talked the owner down to dirt cheap...and then he gave me an even bigger unit.

The other amazing thing is that the new renter's brother owns a moving company so they're helping me move all the heavy stuff. Big Tongan guys.

I'm emotional from moving and possibly losing weight. Letting go really is good. It's hard. It's hard to decide what you really need and what you really could do without. And knowing you'll be living out of a suitcase for a while.

I'll be 33 on August 8th. I'll be all packed up and moved out just days before that. And what a relief to know I won't have to worry about the mortgage at least.

I don't know what the future holds. Something's just around the corner. Good I hope. Letting go is truly good to do every once in a while.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Good things are on the horizon!

Good luck cuz!

Sarah Buhr said...

Awwwwww! You know what, that is true!