I dreamed a dream

Well, it was a real dream, a weird one. So last week (in real life) I got hit on by a big, scary, older Tongan guy who works as a body guard for a club I shant mention. Anyway, it was a scary moment where I was asked to follow him into a private room in which I got really scared and told him I was leaving and that he made me nervous. So in my dream I dreamed I was in a house with him and I was also in a clothing shop at the same time and I was changing into all these provocative clothes and he was there and I didn't want him to be but then he stood next to the windows of the house and said my ancestors were trying to hug me and it was like he was trying to teach me something ancient. What the heck does all this even mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

Don't Touch My Junk