Frazzle Rock to Soothe Your Weary Soul

I've been really frazzled lately. Sundance stuff, a new client, other clients, all the stuff going on in my life. Don't get me wrong, opportunities are always good, but I feel like I have no time for myself and I feel like I just have been going and going lately. I feel a need to reconnect and rebalance myself. I've started meditating. I did yoga this morning and today I've been listening to the soothing rock of yesteryear. Surprisingly, it helps calm me and set me right during stressful times throughout the day today. Here's the playlist for those interested:

Knockin on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
Sara - Fleetwood Mac
In My Life - The Beatles
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Helpless - CSNY
When You Dance - Neil Young
Who'll Stop the Rain - Creedance Clearwater Revival
Deja Vu - CSNY
Take it Easy - The Eagles
Looking Forward - CSNY

I don't know what it is about this old music that soothes my soul. It just has that something of quality missing in so much of today. It's poet's soul is still there and strong and wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

The vapid stare of television