How to tell which political party you belong to once and for all

My mom had me take this quiz. Usually she just sends weird spam letters (muslims are the anti-Christ, Obama is the anti-Christ, killer bees are coming, etc). Sorry, Mom, you know it's true. But this one was a good, simple quiz. Good enough to share. I turned out to be a Centrist. Not shocked at all.

Disclaimer - the quiz is put out by the Advocates for Self-Government

Here's the quiz:
http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Here's more about my political views:
CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

Comments

Steve said…
Oh, yeah, this is an oldie but a goodie. I remember taking it in college way at the turn of the century, haha. I'm still a pretty hardcore leftist, yea! :) The thing is, you can easily read into the questions and persuade your results, not to mention the generalizations and specific issues they gloss over, especially with social issues. But for a 10 question quiz, it is pretty fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

Don't Touch My Junk