Blackberry Believer Fever

I got a blackberry from my roommate. He won a new one at work so I got his old one. It pretty much solved my latest dilemma of iPhone or Blackberry. When it's free you don't care, you'll take it. At first it was all sorts of confusing and complicated and I felt completely lost, kept accidentally dialing people, left several blank text messages and facebook updates...and then it happened. I got it. I really got it. I don't even know what I did without this thing. I can email, use the GPS system, Facebook, Twitter, browse, use Google maps, order online, keep in touch with friends and clients and whatever, all in just one little wallet-sized phone. Amazing! Now I ask what can't this thing do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

The vapid stare of television