Utah's News Source

It's finally here and up and running! Some of you know I've been working on a secret project deep in the underbelly of Emigration Canyon...okay, not really, actually I've been quite vocal about the creation of a local news wire service for the past few months. It's something I've been thinking about for a while. It's also the answer to a lot of start up Utah company prayers. When you are starting out on a shoestring you don't have gobs of cash to throw at a big ad or pr agency. You just need a way to get your news out there (news like that you actually exist in the market place). It's my answer to the local mom and pop shops just trying to survive. So check Utah News Source out, tell your friends and help me spread the word to everyone you know in Utah that could use a little pr.

http://www.utahnewssource.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

Don't Touch My Junk