Resolutions:

I don't really believe in making once a year resolutions. You pile them all on and then they overwhelm you. I figure if you are going to do something, just do it...but then there are a few things I've been meaning to do. So maybe this resolution thing could help me out. Here are my resolutions:

1) Adopt the slow food movement - make more food at home instead of dining out. Also helps to learn to cook more dishes.

2) Belly dancing. I keep saying I'm going to take belly dancing classes one of these days. I resolve this year to do that.

3) Sing more. I can carry a tune, but don't often do anything about it. And I actually like to sing. I sing in my car. I sing while I'm doing laundry. I sing while I cook or shower or hear a familiar song. By myself. But seldom sing in public. I resolve to join some sort of a choral group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

Don't Touch My Junk