Our unconcious predjudices

The truth is out, this Harvard test tells me I harbor a slight unconcious favor toward Pepsi over Coke. Well, when I do drink cola, or soda (almost never) I actually prefer Dr. Pepper. Of course it also told me I secretly favor the Republicans slightly over the Democrats. Okay, I've become a little more conservative over the years. Although I sure trust Obama over Bush and I am not a fan of McCain...okay, thinking a little more about this as I write, I wouldn't consider myself a Republican or Democrat. I might (might) consider myself leaning slightly to Libertarian just because I'm not a fan of slow, bureaucratic government over-regulation.

So, what secret, unknown prejudices do you not know you harbor? Take the quiz and find out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

Don't Touch My Junk