How to Pimp Pooches in Utah County


This is me and Bill Allred from X96 Radio From Hell. The whole team, Carey, Bill and Gina all came out for a remote at the Ranches in Eagle Mt. Utah (that's Utah County area) for the Pimp My Pooch Dog Fair and Charity Auction. Bill was our auctioneer. I must say he's a pretty kool kat even up close.



These are some of the houses our builders put together for the auction. We raised almost $2000 and adopted out 5 dogs that day for the Humane Society of Utah.

We also had an electronic dog obstacle course that most of the dogs were over-joyed to run through, a pet psychic, dog massage classes, dog bling and of course we sold hot dogs.

The turnout was awesome. Maybe 400-500 people came. This was such a fun event, the first I've ever put together and I think I did a pretty damn good job (if I do say so myself). Rumor is we'll make this an annual event. Hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

The vapid stare of television