Props to Thunderfist for this idea

Ten Random songs shuffled on my IPod:
1. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
2. Yeti - Carribou
3. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
4. Long Forgotten Fairytale - Magnetic Fields
5. Everything's Magic - Angels and Airwaves
6. Talk - Coldplay
7. Stickshifts and Safety Belts - Cake
8. Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
9. Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
10. King Without a Crown - Matisyahu

Some say you can judge a person by the books they read, tv and movies they watch and the songs they listen to. This is my random sampling...what does it say about me? It's a pretty eclectic mix. Some may be surprised to find I like the way Justin brought sexy back...Sure he's a little boy, but damn! Others that I've even heard of Matisyahu. It's usually some ignorant self-absorbed guy who has already dubbed himself the authority on all music who makes this judgement. But if you really know me you probably aren't surprised by my range of tastes. You might say it's a reflection of me. Ya, sure, definitely...But I'm willing to bet it's more a characteristic of a Napster/iTunes raised generation.

Comments

Lee said…
(I stole this idea from someone)

Did you see Caribou last month when they came? I'm guessing you didn't, because I didn't see you there.

Don't worry, it wasn't that great. But....Andorra owns me.
B. said…
That's the only Coldplay song I have. And that Magnetic Fields song is one of the best ever.

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

The vapid stare of television