What Kind of Soul are you?

You Are a Bright Star Soul

Like a shining star, you have no trouble being the center of attention
In fact, you often feel a bit hurt when all eyes aren't on you
You need to be number one in everything, no matter how trivial
And it's this ego that both hurts your confidence and helps you acheive

You're dramatic and a powerhouse of pure energy
You posess a divine quality or uniqueness that's hard to define
A natural performer, it's likely you'll become famous in some circles.
Just learn not to take everyone's reaction to you so personally!

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul and Prophet Soul


Esperanze did this on her blog and it was really insightful to get to know her personality a little better. I think this one is pretty much dead on, except I actually don't have to be number one in everything. I do try to do a good job, and it's nice if people think I'm good at what I do, but I could care less if I'm not number one. Other than that, ya, that's me. And I could see how I'd get along with a prophet soul. I have a tendency to love deep thinkers.

Comments

Unknown said…
I like you for all of those reasons that make you a shining star personality! Funny how we are compatible with the same "other souls" did you notice? SO---does that mean we are bound to always like the same men? jk :)
Anonymous said…
I'm an old soul. Hmmm it must be because my birthday is coming up. It's right in some ways and not in others. There were several answers that would have applied to me.
mj said…
"seeker soul" here, but perhaps indecisive soul should apply since i thought there were at least three things that could totally be my answer on every question.
Unknown said…
same thing with me. In fact I took the test again for good measure. I even answered a lot of the questions differently, but I still came out a bright star soul. Not sure what the determining factor is.
Scully said…
I took the test twice as well, and it still came up with Hunter Soul for me. Which I don't think fits, but who knows.

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

The vapid stare of television