I got bangs-This is me, in my room, late at night, with a camera phone
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Joy said…
I miss you.

How are you liking bangs?
Unknown said…
I miss you too! Bangs are good. I've had them before, but not quite as thick. I am sorely tempted to chop all my hair off in back now, but scared. It's never been shorter than my cheeks-and that was because it was a mistake. I kinda want the crazy pixie/boy hair-but not like boy hair...you know what I mean. I don't want to look like a boy, just a cute girl with cute short hair. Knowing me this may take a while to decide.
Joy said…
I know what you mean.....and I hear you about crazy pixie boy hair...I've been tempted to do that look for a long time.
Anonymous said…
I think you both should do the pixie cut at the same time....if you both hate it you have somebody to commiserate with
Unknown said…
East Coast, West Coast
Unknown said…
Good pictures! You take good shots of yourself! One for linkup?

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

Don't Touch My Junk