Bitter-sweet Symphony This Life Is

So my boss tells me yesterday she's leaving me. She misses being with her baby too much. Her husband just got a job as an editor and so she's going to stay home with her son. I'm kinda bummed. We understand one another and work really well together and I really like her. But then she tells me it's for sure I'll be taking over the morning newscast permanently come sometime mid-December. This is actually bitter-sweet. I want to do the newscast, but also know I'll be getting up at 4:30 in the am every morning, in the Utah winter. At least I'll get out earlier.

Comments

Panini said…
Awesome!! that's so Exciting!! Of course, well lose you in the evenings unless your a caffeine drinker... say yes? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Playing house

The vapid stare of television