Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend at Sarah's

Party of one. This was me today:

Only in leggings and a sweatshirt and hair in messy bun, unwashed for a couple days, lazily slumping in bed on a Downton Abbey bender. To be fair I actually only had a couple glasses of wine, not a whole bottle...Just zero motivation and super tired. Shit day made marvelous by a 2011 Gott pinot and some Downton, Sherlock, Dracula and (the horror) The Only Way is Essex. And I kinda really enjoyed myself.

It was gorgeous outside today, or so I read on Facebook. The sky outside my bedroom window looked an azure blue. Friends invited me to sun with them in the park. I ignored the texts and social network invites. Just because. It's unlike me to be slow to answer texts. I just didn't want to do it. I wanted the world to stop, or go away. Ironically I know I'll wonder where everyone is at some moment. But today I just didn't want to do a damn thing. I feel fat and lazy and ugly and moody and I just wanted to sit with myself. Not much like me at all...but sometimes I think we all need a day. For no reason.

1 comment:

wowgold2u said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.