Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Abandoned mansion, Chinese workers in the basement, big brown horse and some dogs...

Last night I dreamed I was living in an abandoned mansion that the bank was trying to take away. It was sort of part of the LDS temple, but also my house in the country. I was going to stay and keep it for myself anyway. The house was entirely empty except my bed and a guest bed. Then my parents brought over a big brown horse I could ride instead of going somewhere else. The horse was really big. I had to check to make sure it had a saddle (it did, so I could actually ride it). The house was also my old house in Utah...oh and I needed a leg massage (true in real life) so there were some Chinese working women in the basement who had a massage place and happened to make Chinese food...

Anyway, there was also this dog that came into the yard so I was going to just keep him, then this other dog came. My parents said I had too many animals, but what was I to do? The dogs were already there and I wasn't giving up the horse or the house.

Then the house was a bit like a doll house and someone tried to tell me it was a house where this guy used to live and that I wouldn't believe where he used to stay. They showed me in the foyer near the chapel like it was shocking but it wasn't shocking...I mean the house was abandoned and empty so why did it even matter?

Trying to make sense of this dream...

No comments: