Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sarah Dreams of Cucumbers

I had this dream last night that I was in this small town, but it was a school or a store and I was in the grocery/market place and it was all organic. It was actually a farm. I was looking for the cucumbers. It seemed like they should be some place but I could not find them in the obvious place. I looked and looked and found a sign and under the sign were three cucumbers of different shapes. Someone else was looking for them too and I read them the sign where all the other cucumbers were stored. The sign said they were actually in the tent where the children were having school/singing or making pottery or something right behind where all the produce was. It was not in a place anyone would think to look.

In writing down my dreams I suddenly discover what the dream is about...but I don't know that I would have if I had not written this down. I'm looking for something that will bear a certain fruit in my life (cucumber symbol) that is sought after by others but is not in an obvious place. I need to read the signs. Clever brain, very clever.

No comments: