Friday, October 26, 2012

Another pregnant dream...

And no I am not with child. I keep having these. According to the internets I'm apparently craving creativity...or about to embark on a creative project (totally true).

Other things happening in the dream: I was staying in a hotel. I was with my boyfriend. We were still in SF but it looked foreign...European? We went for dinner but there was a long wait. We walked back up the stairs of the hotel but I had these high heels on that made it hard to walk...then I realized I was pregnant, along with some other girl just like me. We were wearing slutty looking dresses but both pregnant. We both had these heels on that were ridiculous. We were walking on carpet that was too plush. It was green, I think.

What does it all mean...??

No comments: