Thursday, September 13, 2012

Snakes in a Dream, continued...

Had a dream that there were all these poisonous rattle snakes that kept coming out of hiding and slithering on the ground all around me...but this time I was able to either step on their heads and crush them or take a stick and crush their heads with it. Any snake that came I crushed it and this ooze would come out of their heads as I killed them all.

I believe this means I'm concurring my fears.

Another interpretation is that I will have victory over my enemies!

Many of the interpretations I looked up involving my recent snake dreams seemed to be rooted in religion and prophecy. For instance, one interpretation was about John's prophecy of the seed of woman crushing the head of the snake as well as in Genesis, the decree from God that the serpent bites the heel of man and the woman's seed will crush it under their feet; meaning overcoming the powers of evil.

I don't think that had anything to do with my dream, but the dream symbol of a snake seems to be a powerful one, straight from the subconscious mind, meant to get our attention.

No comments: