Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm German, I believe

I seemed to have a running stream of dreams last night but the one thing I remember is a part where I was walking down what seemed to be an old, cobble stone street and speaking with a woman who asked me about my genetic makeup/where my ancestors are from. I told her my mom's family is from Denmark and some from the British Isles. She said something like "oh, I would have thought German" to which I seemed to be excited to tell her that my Dad's family is German, my last name is German. I then told her my grandparents were from Germany. This is actually not true. All the rest of it is, but this part is not true. Why did I say this or think this in my dream? As I said it I even seemed to have a false memory of them being from Germany.

Das strange, ya?

No comments: