Saturday, July 14, 2012

Faded Factory Dream or Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all

I have to jot down the pieces I remember about this dream before it fades...I was coming out of some building. The building was housing a job and I showed people some sort of entertainment or advertising?? Anyway I was teaching people things for my job but for the most part no one really noticed me. So I walk out of this building and it's kinda like an old shopping mall and then I'm in the city and everyone has to go through this line and they are assembling stuff to give to the poor but somehow it's this great business model and they are taking part of what people give them and repurposing it and making a profit. Everything goes through this conveyor belt. The workers are low class, not well educated. The foreman tells me how lucrative a business this factory thing is. The ladies doing all the sorting agree and tell me I really should get in on it cuz they are making so much money right now. Then I wake up...We'll see what this means.

No comments: