Monday, June 25, 2012

When you are only watching it like TV

Have you ever had a dream where you were just the observer but also somehow the person being observed? Last night I dreamed about a girl who was in this school/jail cell. I think I was just following along with her story but I'm not sure...Maybe I was her? I couldn't actually tell.

Anyway, somehow in the dream I also left that scenario and I was in "Dallas" the soapy TV show and the show was real life and it was taking place in a Costco. I had stuff to find and buy and using my magical powers I was locating the items in the store (or at least getting their approximate location in the store) through the energy I felt with my powers. Also somehow there were people running into water bc the edge of the ocean was at one part of the store (the store was quite large...it was Costco).

No comments: