Monday, June 18, 2012

The Others

I tossed and turned last night. There are rumors the house I live in is haunted and I'm inclined, based on quite a few occurrences, to believe. We have had reports of a little girl walking through the house and laughing. We hear footsteps upstairs when no one is there or what sounds like knocks on the walls. One time my alarm went off and it wasn't plugged in. Things like this maybe have an explanation but maybe the house really does have visitors. Anyway, it's stuff that keeps me up at night.

I had this dream last night with everyone I have ever had bad feelings for or who had ever been mean to me. They were all there and I had to deal with them. They were still mean but I was acting as if it didn't bother me. Then I woke up around 3 a.m. and thought about ghosts, turned on my phone as a sort of protective night light, prayed all sorts of prayers of protection and went back to bed.

No comments: