Thursday, November 17, 2011

A few thoughts...

A few thoughts. I am tipsy...but not drunk enough to forget how to blog. Or write (mostly) full sentences. Thought #1 most commercials are stupid. sooooo stupid. Thought #2 I forget. I'm watching Hulu and waiting for my boyfriend to get here, damnit! Thought #3 most people don't truly live. They are afraid. Afraid of what other people think. Of what they actually think. Of how those thoughts will impact them. Thought #4 Suburgatory is a funny show. A show with a girl I wish I was in highschool but was not. TV makes things seem ifinitely cooler. Thought #5 Honestly feels better. I had a diet coke with a vodka and a little bit of wine. For dinner. It was a long day. Also, I looooove good wine. I have a truly nice, sweet boyfriend who cares about me who so far appears to like science fiction, creativity, yoga and sex. Those are some pretty good qualities, I'd say.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I like you tipsy!

SJ said...

You know I am used to holding back, to trying to BE someone a little different for everyone. Placating everyone. Feeding them the person I think they can handle from me rather than just being. Me. It feels better to be honest. To live in my own skin. I think that's what growing up is about. Becoming comfortable with yourself. Being okay with yourself. Loving yourself just the way you ARE not just worrying about living the way you think others will love you. I'm liking me tipsy. I'm liking me just being who I want to be.