Occupy movement you will start to hear a few common threads.
According to the posts both on Good and the official Tumblr blog for Occupy Wallstreet they are:
1. Affordable healthcare. It's time the American people get a healthcare plan that does not favor corporate insurance agencies and big business over the people.
2. More jobs. The Joblessness issue needs to have an end. The people are willing to work. They need jobs.
3. Home stability. Many of the posts dealt with affordable housing and the growing homelessness rate.
4. Affordable education. The second highest loan debt in the nation is education debt. WTF?
5. Credit card debt relief. Banks were bailed, automobile manufacturers were bailed...the people were not bailed. The people are pretty mad about that.
Some argue these people involved are going about it all the wrong way by simply showing up and protesting. They say they need to work within the system to see the change. The problem is the system is a problem.
The system is fed, clothed and changed by a corporate agenda and lobbyists. Lots of lobbyists.
I am glad people are starting to get more active and vocal about it. I have no idea if that is doing anything. But, perhaps, if enough of the people band together and decide not to take it anymore, the change will finally come.