Sunday, October 23, 2011

Proof PC

Remember how I said my grandfather had a big something to do with the invention of the personal computer and IBM took it from him and didn't pay him or recognize him for it? All I had was word of mouth from other family members. And sure, my grandfather was a terrible man with a terrible secret (and it wasn't that one of his names was Amber). But he was also extremely gifted. Extremely intelligent. He still deserves that recognition for his contribution. Well, I found a source outside of family in Rulon T. Burton's biography where he mentions my grandfather explaining his invention to him back in 1948.

Here's the reference

It seems strange for me to do this. He was not a good man. He convinced lots of people he was good. He was not. And yet I feel he still deserves vindication, even beyond the grave.

No comments: