Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Soundtrack of my day could support many a car commercial

Need something a lil different for your background listening pleasure today? Here's what I'm listening to (warning you may feel as though you've stepped into Urban Outfitters or some such store. Or perhaps a car commercial. It's one of those days):

1. Stilyagi - Puro Instinct

2. Golden Haze - Wild Nothing

3. My Terrible Friend - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

4. Jupter - Starf....er (won't write it for my mom's sake)

5. Bye bye bye - School of Seven Bells (love them)

6. Marble - Lonelady

7. Windstorm - School of Seven Bells

8. Jail La La - Dum Dum Girls

9. He Gets Me High - Dum Dum Girls

10. Life Magazine - Cold Cave

11. Pigeons (Foals Remix) - The Hundred in the Hands

12. Believer - Goldfrapp

13. Girls just wanna have fun - Starf...r

14. Free - The Cars (new album!)

1 comment:

Steve said...

Yay, it is official! I am no longer a hipster since I have never heard of any of those songs nor bands! But if you want some good West African music or other American music they play here in Africa but not the US (like Enrigue Inglasias' "I am fucking you tonight"(unedited of course, no FCC here!)) you know who to call! BTW, I think your life calling is to star in Nigerian music videos!